NAO PUFF PARKA
Your favorite Patagonia Nano Puff just got better with added length for extra coverage and warmth when you travel. Still lightweight, packable, and weather-resistant, this new extension to the Nano Puff family will fit in seamlessly with your all-weather wardrobe. Built to stand alone or couple with the Yosemite Falls Trench for extra weatherproof resilience, the Nano Puff parka is ready for touring around town or tagging along on your next overseas travel adventure.
A fall trip to Scotland is ideal because you can mostly avoid the summer tourist hordes and usually catch the colors of changing foliage. When you leave Edinburgh to head up into the highlands, you will want a jacket to brave the cooler temperatures and stronger winds. Patagonia’s Nano Puff parka will conveniently compress down into its own internal chest pocket for easy carrying in your day pack. The synthetic insulation will maintain heat-trapping loft, so even after extended compression, you will have a warm layer to throw on when temperatures drop. The durable DWR treated ripstop shell alongside the hydrophobic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco will shield you against blustery winds and surprise rain showers, while still keeping you warm when you end up wetter than expected. To guard against Scotland’s infamous downpours, you may want to bring the compatible, interfacing Yosemite Falls Trench along for ultimate storm protection. Don't let grey weather get you down, with the versatile Nano puff parka you won't have to cut your sightseeing short.
- A weather-resistant parka that packs down for convenient travel
- Lightweight, compressible PrimaLoft insulation traps body heat in
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coated shell keeps elements out
- Hydrophobic PrimaLoft Gold maintains insulating capabilities when wet
- Low-bulk, slim design offers smooth layering as an insulating mid layer
- Chest pocket doubles as self-stuff sack for easy portability and packing
- 3-in-1 capability with attachment points to pair with Yosemite Falls Trench
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032B