CHEYANNE II BOOT
The stability and protection of a weatherproof work boot with a wear-anywhere look. The men’s Cheyanne II features a waterproof construction built from rich, supple waterproof leather and a handcrafted vulcanized rubber outsole. Add to that 200g insulation, and you get the ultimate in cold-weather style and comfort.
Best For: Heavy Rain, Light Snow
UPPER: Available in waterproof full-grain leather (1750241) or hairy suede (1877461) upper. Microfleece lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- FOOTBED: Removable die cut EVA footbed, microfleece topcover.
- INSULATION: 200g insulation.
- MIDSOLE: N/A
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 3/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 7 1/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
- Measurements based on size 9.
- SOREL rated: -25° Fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
- Style # 1750241